2010/01/03

Unsubscribing from Obama

Does nobody else have this problem?

Back when I was hopeful about Obama, I tried to steer him in the right direction and I joined the President Obama, Please Get FISA Right group. I had hope. What was I thinking? That's passed.

I can't unsubscribe from the group e-mails. Over the last couple of months I've tried multiple times. When I request to unsubscribe, I get an e-mail asking me to confirm. Clicking on the link gives me this message -

"An error occurred with the unsubscribe link. If you pasted it into your browser please make sure that you copied the entire url"
I'm not an idiot, I know how to click on a link, but the Obama website won't process my unsubscribe request properly. I know running the country is hard, but they should have the website thing down by now.

Frustration.

1 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.